Sunday, November 25, 2012

Michael Kors & Fresh Makeup

My black leather jacket is really out of control. I decided to pick up this purple one the other day from Forever 21 because I needed some color in my life. This is the perfect pop of color to any outfit.

 I love colored jackets with all black/neutral oufits. It evens it out, perfectly.

 I love all of the small detailing on this jacket. The lining on the neckline and the shoulders is perfect. Also, the cut of this jacket is so nice. The way they cut the zipper makes the jacket open so nicely. 





 Fresh face makeup is so in for fall right now, along with dark lips. I opted to go with natural makeup for Thanksgiving due to the fact I'd be eating so I didn't want to have to worry about my lipstick if I decided to go with a dark lip.

Seen on so many celebrities this year is this makeup look, mostly know as "no makeup" makeup look. Very suttle makeup, more concentrated on contouring natural areas of your face and focusing on better looking skin.



 I threw on some comfortable red jeans and a loose black blouse for Thanksgiving dinner. I wanted to keep it festive so that's why I chose red. Also wanted to keep it comfortable and casual. I thought this was the perfect combo for thanksgiving.

I threw my hair up so that it was out of my face and I really focused on my skin for my makeup. I kept everything else very light.

My all-time favorite accessory has got to be my Michael Kors watches. I wear my Gold one every single day. I can't go a day with out it. It the best investment, ever!

I totally got my moneys worth because I wear it everyday and get so many compliments on it.







No comments:

Post a Comment