Friday, November 23, 2012

Things I'm Loving....

There's always items in your closet that you wont ever get rid of. That's how I always feel about things I'm loving at the moment. Once my moment is over, I try to get rid of things in my closet that I don't wear anymore, which doesnt happen quite often.

But, I do like to use the theory that when I buy something new I need to get rid of something which sometimes works. These are some of the staple piecies I've just recently been loving, and some I've loved for years that I will probably never get rid of.

White jeans:
Mostly love them in the summer but I'll still rock it in the winter.


 My exact jeans are by one of my favorite brands Hudson. I love everything about these jeans! They're so comfortable, and they fit like a glove. 




Red Jeans:
 I've always loved the pop of color with red jeans. I think it's an easy way to step out of your comfort zone without over doing it.


Mint Blazer:
Not really a trend but I do love this look. Its a staple look. I took it down a few notches and paired it with a pair of destroyed jeans. 
 


Fedora:
Always my go too look when my hair isn't havin it.  I love the effortless look. 
Especially black. 




Cheetah:
I personally am a fan of anything cheetah print. So I love this outfit. Khloe rocked it! I love how she paired it with leggings and sandels to dress it down a little bit. It looks fab, considering the Kardashians are always known to be over dressed.



 Chinese Laundry boots: 
I saw these boots on Kourtney Kardashian and knew I had to have them. They're so comfy and perfect for the days where you don't feel like wearing black boots (which is a closet essential).

 

The exact taupe color is no longer available, but this brown color is a must have as well. Especially for this fall. They're perfect!

Chinese Landry Boots:


Leather Jacket:
I think this is a staple piece for ever womans closet. You can literally wear this with anything. I love the efforless look it gives but I also love that you can dress it up. You could pull of so many different looks with a leather jacket, its so versatile!

Nicole Rickie is probably my biggest fashion icon. She always looks so chic and effortless. I love every single piece shes wearing in this picture. She wore the leather jacket perfectly. 




High Ponytails:

LOVING! I'm a makeup artist at MAC counter. So, I love pulling back my hair so I don't seem like too much. It's also good for days you don't want to do your hair.











No comments:

Post a Comment