Monday, December 10, 2012

Nails for days

Having a perfect manicure and pedicure is just one of those must have things for me. I became really obsessed with painting my nails when I was in High School but as of the past few years I've realized its more about keeping them looking nice.

Not saying I don't paint my nails often, I do. I just feel as though you can still have nice manicures hands and feet without polish. 

As a female this is one of those things I feel like every woman should take care of. I think it's one of the most important things as a lady. I've rounded up some of my favorite polishes I have worn.















 I'm pretty boring with my polishes. I have too many to even count, but I always go for the soft colors. I like pretty hands and feet, nothing too extreme.

Unless, of couse, it's summer. I love neons in the summer time.


No comments:

Post a Comment