Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Travel In Style

I'm heading out to Seattle, Washington tomorrow for UFC on Fox 5 event: Henderson vs. Diaz. I'll be working the whole weekend so I put together some outfits for the weekend. I think it's important to not over pack (i'm the worst).

I hate having a super heavy suit case, and if I decided to do some shopping I like knowing I have some extra space to put all of my new things. 

Since it's work, I like to keep it chic but still casual and comfy. I also had to think about the weather, it's crazy rain in Seattle right now so that doesn't help me that much. Here's some of the stuff I have packed so far.

  
Red, B&W striped, White, Destroyed Jeans. I like to have options.

 Red jeans are from Macy's. 
Black and White jeans are from H&M.
White jeans are JBrand.
Destroyed Jeans are American Eagle.
Two graphic Tee's.
 Both are from Cotton On.

Two Jackets.
 Blue jacket is from H&M.
Jean jacket is from F21.

Comfy Oversized Sweater.
 Cream Sweater from Macy's. 

3 tanks, just in case. 
 All from Wet Seal. 

Two maxi skirts.
 Both from Bohme. I love how long their maxi skirts are!

Rebecca Minkoff Bag
 From Rebecca Minkoff. 

Hunter boots, Asos Wedges, Military boots, Red Booties, Steven Madden Wedges.

Two watches.
 Rose gold MK. Gold MK.

Choosing perfumes was so hard for me. I was only going to bring one but I think I need to bring these two. Gucci Guilty and Burberry Brit. They're both way too amazing. 

I'm also horrible at describing scents so I could not describe them anything other than perfect.




Essie: Topless and Barefoot. 
 I decided to go with a nude on both my hands and toes. Knowing I wont be able to paint my nails the whole weekend I thought this was a nice fresh color. I'm also kind of boring and don't like to switch up my polishes a lot.

I bought new glasses awhile back but had to send them in because they got my prescription wrong, but I finally got them back. So, I will definitely be bringing these along.



I ordered a dress from Asos that will hopefully be here before I leave tomorrow. I decided to go with a longsleeve turtle neck black dress. I'm so in love.
Asos Dress
I have a few more blazers, tops, and pants to pack. Then the only thing left is packing beauty products. I'm so excited to get out of here and work! 



No comments:

Post a Comment